Cafétéria




Aire de restauration dans un édifice à bureau de Montréal. Objectif principal. Imaginer un espace acceuillant et chaleureux pour les employés de bureau de l'entreprise. Projet sous la responsabilité de VAD.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I leave a leave a response whenever I especially enjoy a post on a website or I have something
to add to the discussion. Usually it is triggered by the sincerness displayed in
the article I browsed. And on this post "Caf�t�ria". I was moved enough to post a
thought ;) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like like some of the comments look as if they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to follow you. Would you list the complete urls of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

my weblog :: http://www.sexyhotgirlz.com/